Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Merchandise breaks the Monotony

Don't you feel that increasingly more as an adult that each day starts to blend into the other. Especially working in retail because of working five days a week and the always working the weekend: my life tends to become rather monotonous.

Wanna know how I break the boredom (which really ISN'T boredom but pure constant busy-ness)? Great fashion finds like...


Ugg boots for $50 (regularly $250)


Joe's skinnies (I could live in these) $40 (regularly $80)


And a Tory Burch dress for a killer $45 (regularly $425)

And yes, I drive my husband nuts with my closet growth. And even worse I drive him insane by pointing out people-EVERYWHERE we go-wearing Nordstrom's clothing that I can guarantee I've put away at least three times each day. But my husband loves how all of his coworkers comment on how "hot" his wife is, and "how did you get a woman like her?" I think it definitely makes up for...everything...shopping wise.

p.s. doesn't shopping just make you feel happier about your day? Anything to make me feel better about my habits.

No comments: