- It's perfect because it doesn't constrict him but offers cushion and warmth from the cold hard sink.
- It is easy to maintain-the wash and wear recommendations are to put it in the dryer after each bath. However I personally wash and dry it once a week in the washing machine and hang dry it the other days and it dries out quickly so it never smells mildewy and doesn't leave a puddle in my kitchen
- The fabric is super soft
- The unique design is shaped so that it helps support baby to sit up while supporting their back as well
- Our sink must be larger than the average kitchen sink because it isn't a perfect fit. It only covers about three of the four sides of the sink, so I just sit him against the side it does cover and have his feet face the uncovered side
- It moves around very easily in the inside of the sink, so if you have a squirmer like I do you'll either be fighting to keep it in place or let it move with them in which case it doesn't really protect completely from them being in contact with the sink
- The recommendations to help the Blooming Bath dry faster are to wring it out, and then put it in the dryer after each use. Firstly because it is essentially a big sponge wringing it out doesn't really do much unfortunately, and drying it after each bath which is every day for us is just silly. I found its easier to just let it hang dry above my sink and that dries it out sufficiently
I am definitely not looking forward to kneeling by the bathtub for a half hour now that he has almost outgrown the sink! I'm trying to make it last as long as possible but I'm afraid that it isn't that far away.