Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Job: Pro's and Con's

There are tons of pro's to my job.

I get to help women who are truly extreme conservatives with makeup because it scares them try something new and different,
I get to do makeup for proms and dates,
I get to show women new techniques and tricks on how to apply makeup,
and my absolute favorite part of my new job is to see women light up with happiness and confidence when they feel beautiful because of a little change of makeup.

And the solitary downside to my job:

I constantly have makeup stains on my hand from hours and hours of demonstrating colors for eyeliners, lip liners, lipsticks/lipgloss/chubby sticks, foundation, and concealer!


This is after TWO hand washing's and trying makeup remover!

All in all, LOVING life at City Creek Nordstrom

No comments: