Monday, February 06, 2017

Graham Robert: 6 months

Our sweet little Graham is halfway to one year old! He is becoming more and more giggly, and recognizes my voice and will turn towards me smiling if I coo at him. He has been fighting naps, and breaking swaddles more and more. It's only a matter of time until we have to break him of being swaddled but of late he actually refuses to eat unless he is swaddled. Graham is still not sleeping through the night so sleep training is on the horizon (again). Hopefully it works. Graham knows what he wants and has figured out to get our attention he has to be louder than Hilton. He is definitely infatuated with Hilton and loves to 'play' with him as much as he can. He watches in his jumper as Hilton plays lego's or pushes around his tractors. They have also had the most adorable laughing fits where Hilton starts and Graham then starts giggling back. He always looks to see if Hilton is in the car when I put his car seat into the car. I am very excited to see how they become friends. We love this sweet little addition to our family.
 
 
  • Weighs 19.5 lbs
  • Wearing size 12 month clothes
  • Wearing size 3 diapers - needs to be moved to size 4
  • Takes about three 1.5 hour naps each day if we're lucky since napping is still a fight
  • Still eats about 5-6 oz. every 3 hours
  • Still hates solid foods
  • Now has two bottom teeth!
  • His hair is getting longer and thicker, I love it
  • Either has to be held or in the jumper - still doesn't love tummy time
  • He can roll from back to front and is trying to sit up which he's getting better at
  • Has the biggest grins when I coo at him and responds to the sound of my voice


  • Such a sweet smiley baby!




    Look how I can roll mom!


    Come here bear, I want to give you lovin's

    No comments: