Monday, October 22, 2012

Brazilian review

actually turned out to be a good experience! I went with my best bud/roommate from college Sasha to a quaint little spa and salon in Murray area. Of course I was soooo nervous before because we'd both heard absolute horror stories about others experiences. So I think the start was more painful because I was tensed and anxious. But once I relaxed it honestly didn't hurt. Of course, this is coming from someone who has quite a high pain tolerance. So take that as you will.

Besides the painful aspect of it, most people who knew about my appointment were secondly worried about the privacy aspect of it. But anyone whose ever gone to an OBGYN for a pap smear or yearly checkup have had to be naked like that before and it isn't that bad. Plus as the girl who did mine said, "[they] see it all day, everyday and [they] don't care."

Honestly it was an experience I plan to repeat frequently. Because let's be honest, shaving down there is not a pleasant habit. Once you start you have to continue with quick return of hair, ingrown hairs, and razor burn. I think no longer!

p.s. If you ever see groupon's or living social deals GET IT. Best deal ever!

1 comment:

Kesley said...

Thanks for the review! Where did you go?