Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Years Resolutions

In the 2013 year I focused on trying to complete some of my bucket list goals, and it turned out being such a great year I think I'll do the same this year. In 2013 I...

1. Graduated from BYU with my Bachelor's in Exercise Science
2. Stayed at Nordstrom for just a year and then had to move on to a more challenging job
3. Got pregnant
4. Became a mother
5. Bought a house
6. We bought a new bed (Tempur Pedic-will never sleep on anything else!)
7. Made a new quilt
8. Got a short haircut for the first time since Jr. high

In 2014 I want to accomplish at least some of these and I've added eight more goals to my list to keep it going...

1. Put a new fence in our backyard
2. Make a new quilt for me
3. Make my own salsa from my own garden that I will grow
4. Go on a monthly date night with just Jared
5. Take Hilton to Yellowstone summer 2014
6. Run Ragnar Wasatch Back 2014
7. Take monthly hikes with the dogs, Jared, and Hilton
8. Do a 365 photo challenge this year

Most of these are big goals, which I think are things that I can all accomplish. Here to 2014!

Our first family photo and we hope for many more to come in 2014!

No comments: