Monday, October 10, 2016

Graham's Baby Blessing: Oct. 9th, 2016

Our sweet Graham Robert was blessed on October 9th, 2016 and was given such a beautiful blessing by his father. We were so grateful to have so many wonderful family and friends come and support our little family. I'm incredibly grateful to my mother and father who helped me so much this day with having everyone over for refreshments afterwards. I'm also incredibly impressed that everyone pretty much held it together and no meltdowns occurred for either of my children.

Love my sweet little family!


Proof below that my oldest child actually does smile for photos every once and a while


And proof below that he doesn't get that skill from his father ;)

 
 
From left to right, Grandpa and Grandma Mills, Mom, Great Grandpa Smith, Dad holding Graham, Great Grandma Smith, Grandma Smith, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Irvine
 

No comments: