- Weighs 16.8 lbs!
- Wearing size 6 month onesies and size 9 month pants - he's a little tank!
- Still in size 2 diapers
- Has started sleeping through the night this past month!!! He's not always consistent and does wake up some nights but usually sleeps through the night which I truly appreciate now that I'm back at work
- Eats about 4-4.5 oz. every 3 hours
- Takes about three 2 hour naps each day although napping is still a fight
- Becoming more and more blonde as new hair grows in
- Often will only go to sleep for naps when we take a car ride
- Loves to sit assisted and as you can see in the pictures is actually able to balance enough to sit on his own for short periods of time
- Wants to be carried facing outwards so he can watch what is going on and loves people watching - thank heavens for the baby carrier
Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Graham Robert: 4 months
Sweet little Graham cracker is now four months old! How did this happen? I know I say that every time, but it genuinely seems like time is moving so fast, and yet the days go by so slow sometimes. Poor little Graham has had an eventful fourth month, and I hate to admit it but I'm looking forward to him being a bit more content - hopefully soon. We got him on an acid reflux medication and most days it seems to help, but he has trouble napping during the day so he's almost more fussy then before we started the medication. We're still fighting for every nap, so we often miss out of activities because he's just gone to sleep and we don't want to wake him. At least we know he's not crying because he is hungry, but is more stubborn and doesn't want to miss the action going on.
written by Melissa Smith