Sunday, November 07, 2010

.Changing of the leaves.

So I have had this craft sitting in my closet for about two or three weeks. I made one for my madre for her BIRTHDAY, which is today. Happy Birthday Mom! You are the greatest mom ever!

I got the idea from Blue Cricket Design. I absolutely loved the colors, and the fact that it was leaves (very seasonal) which, I thought was super creative and original. You don't see many people with leaves on their shirts so I thought it'd be something that would draw attention.




What do you think? I wasn't so sure myself but its actually starting to grow on me.

My brother-in-law actually thought that these shirts I've been making are quality and cute enough to make and sell myself. I'm not so sure how many people would actually want these. I just love making them myself cause they're personal and much cheaper then buying a monotone million-duplicate shirt from a department store. Any suggestions/feedback/thoughts/ideas? I dunno. I wouldn't really be able to do mass numbers of shirts though so that's why I'm hesitant to even start on such a project...I dunno.

P.S. here is my mother's b-day present

Isn't my husband the cutest?! He's such a doll for modeling it for the camera. (:

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I think they're adorable. One-of-a-kind clothing used to be the norm. I say we all alter our clothes and be a bit of red amongst too much gray!

Unknown said...

i love it!! I want a gray one!! yes? let me know! ill totally pay you for it!

Tyler + Jess said...

I love it! I totally would buy one from you!