Thursday, November 18, 2010

{The first five perfect months of the rest of my life}

Just a shout out to all those who were unawares.
It has been five months since Jer's and my big day here...


I cannot believe it has gone so fast. But then again, time flies when you're eternally married to your other half :)

P.S. for those who were speculating if our first five months really have been perfect, they have. Not perfect in that everything has its absolute order, or that we never squabble like children, or fight over who does the dishes: perfect in that we're the happiest we have ever been. Yes, being newlyweds is HARD. But it is so so worth it. It's a lot of work, but that's what love is truly about. Its about working to help each other, and sacrificing for each other.

Something we have both been learning a lot of late, is that life is messy. We don't have perfect schedules, or consistent patterns of who cleans or cooks, but we do savor every bit of time we have together, and we try to appreciate and recognize each service we do for each other. 

I love my amazingly wonderfully handsome husband who makes me smile, laugh, and feel beautiful each day.

No comments: