Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dear Valentine


We had a great little rendezvous with our friends Chad and Lisa at my absolute all-time favorite restuarant Red Rock. Fried Green Tomatoes, fresh brewed Cream Soda, and Goat Cheese Salad. 

My valentine's outfit was from some inspiration I saw on J.Crew. The only thing I didn't have was the silk looking shirt which I successfully found at my first ever trip to the new H&M. 


Don't make fun of my attempt at modeling my sassy outfit. I'm not good at that. Maybe practice?

Either way my husband thought I was pretty stinking hot.

And I promise I'll improve the photography shots I take of my outfits. I can do better.

3 comments:

Chels said...

Your necklace is super cute.

Chels said...

Your necklace is super cute.

Emily said...

you look so cute! and I LOVE Redrock too it is sooo yummy!