Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Swimwear Favorites 2012

It's that time of year again when all the cute swimsuits come out even though its snowing outside! And I'm jumping on the bandwagon early since I'll need some for our second Hawaiian trip in APRIL! Of course to celebrate my parents coming home in July, and graduating from BYU in August. A little out of order, but oh well.


Bows are big this season


And so are stripes


But one thing I'm head over heels for is ruffles. Ruffles add just a bit more femininity to some of these swimsuits that can show every little crease and line.

Two trends I am seeing everywhere that I think it really appealing is more sweetheart necklines vs. triangle bikinis and thicker swim bottoms vs. string bikini bottoms. How refreshing that we can have cute swimsuits without worrying about everything falling out!

Any great swimwear finds? I would really love any suggestions.

No comments: