Monday, June 04, 2012

Dreaming of Gardens

I like to fancy myself as a rather adept green thumb, if you couldn't tell from my coming out of the closet announcement. Once thing I'm super overjoyed about, is my vegetable that actually have flourished since my seed garden.


Doesn't that just make you happy? I can't wait for the day when I have my own private porch or (gasp!) backyard even! What will I do with all that space? Plants loads of peony bushes, tall glorious trees, and a strawberry patch.


My newly planted raspberry bushes, strawberry plants, and tomato plants

 Let's be honest, what childhood memory do you have that doesn't include a great big tree? I swear I was part monkey the way I climbed in my tree house and read books in the swing. Wouldn't you love to be seven to eight again? I would.


More tomato plants, we love our tomato's!

Its all worked out, but only because we've got such an understanding landlord. Thank goodness he doesn't care! What summer activities are you looking forward to? Gardening?

No comments: