Thursday, July 05, 2012

June Girl's Party 2012


I had a really hard time figuring out what I wanted to wear for the girl's party this year because typically it's outside and HOT. So I wanted something light and breezy, and I was overjoyed when I found this keeper of a dress at H&M for a really good price and then happened upon this super cute flower belt to match! But then we were inside after all so oh well. At least I got a great sunday dress out of it.



 This was probably the fastest game ever! Funny thing, my present which I showed you was definitely the cutest I thought and my mil fought for it tooth and nail. And she got it!


Isn't that the prettiest bird feeder you've seen? Unfortunately this picture doesn't do it justice but it's multicolored stained glass. I love girl's parties we just need to get more ladies there that are feisty and want to fight for the presents. It's less fun when people are nice over the presents. I've got to think of my present for December now. Any ideas?

No comments: