Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cravings of the oddest sort

So far pregnancy has been filled with a couple odd cravings, but often times its really spur of the moment when I get hungry that's when I have previously been having intense cravings. Like "I need it right now" kind of cravings. Normally I've been craving pizza, or Leger's (sub place near our house).

But of late the strong cravings I've been having are for snack kinds of things, most strongly is root beer on a daily basis, and then today out of the blue I want Easy Cheese and Soda Crackers. Explain that? Most of the things I've been craving have had high salt content which is irregular for me because I don't like salty things at all normally and I never added salt to anything.

Cravings for week 16:
1. chips (BBQ, Salt and Vinegar, Doritoes, Cheetoes)-actually this has been the majority of my pregnancy so far
2. Anything with mustard on it-also been the majority of my pregnancy
3. Easy Cheese and Crackers
4. Cream Cheese and Wheat Thins
5. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream


I know this is so late but better late then never! Here is my 15 week update. I'm not going to lie, I've been awful about taking weekly photos. I promise I'll try to be better.


No comments: