Of note poor baby Graham got two infected ingrown toenails on the inside of his big toes and they had to be extracted. I won't post pictures but it was completely the most traumatic experience of either of my children to date. They gave him a local anesthetic but I don't think it was really working so as they were cutting out the toenails and I was holding him in place he was just writhing and it was so hard to see him in so much pain. They are however better now and I'm hoping that they will grow back no problem. Thank goodness it happened when he was such a young baby and probably won't remember that experience.
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
- Wearing 6 month size clothing
- Wearing size 2 diapers, but we're about to move him to size 3
- Eats 3-3.5oz every 3 hours most days some days he is incredibly fussy and doesn't want more than 1-2 oz. every hour - we're figuring it out
- Still waking up around 2-3am
- No longer likes to be laying down for his baths
- Still has eczema so I got special Aveeno lotion and baby wash for eczema which is helping
- Hair loss has stopped thank goodness
- Cradle cap got really bad and I had to start using Head and Shoulders once a week
- Loves to talk and smiles whenever he is talked to
- Is such a happy baby and we love having him in our family!