1. I want to only work a little over 20 hours a week. The last two months of 2010 I was working about 45, almost 50 hours a week between my three jobs. And it was killing me.
2. I (as always) want to do stellar on my grades this semester. That's going to mean lots of dedication and studying.
and my big one this year....
3. I want to train and run a 5K by my birthday (March 28th) and a 10K by the end of the year.
I have never run a race in my life, and I'm kinda afraid. I just bought some winter gear so I can run outside because I hate tracks so hopefully it will all work out. Any advice? Suggestions? Motivational tips?
1. Wants to get in shape.
2. Start building a better savings.
3. Do well in school
and of course....
4. Go fishing more (He didn't say that, but I know its true.)
This year has been an amazing year for us (a lot to do with getting married), and we want this next year to be just as wonderful. No we have absolutely no family plans except to spend more time together, and to be better about weekly dates and more weekend getaways.