Sunday, January 02, 2011

.Our sweet New Years' getAWAY.

I worked on NYE this year at one of my facilities so Jer and I took the advantage of a couple days off prior to New Year's and went down with my parents for a nice little getaway. We stayed at my parents condo in St. George, spent one whole day in the Forum's shops in Las Vegas shopping, and slept in until ten three days in a row. It was GLORIOUS.


We ate at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville which was delish!


Browsed in H&M for over an hour!!! (I have missed this store soooo much!)


Ooggled at some wonderful, very expensive stores...


and posed in front of large nude statues...gotta love Caesar's Palace!

All in all it was a wonderful advenure that I'm very grateful we got to take. It was a nice way to end our wonderful 2010 and ring in the new year, even though I couldn't really physically be with my sweetie. More to come soon on our New Years Resolutions. I've got some BIG ones this year!

No comments: