Tuesday, April 03, 2012

NieNie

I'm sure for all who follow NieNie Dialogues that her book Heaven is Here came out in Utah this past friday at all Deseret Book stores and she actually did a signing at the City Creek Center on friday evening. After years of following her blog I just had to go and see her in person.


And it was all I dreamed it would be. Of course I cried when I talked to her, and she even signed my book. It truly made my day! Everyone in the line was the most courteous and encouraging individuals I've been around and I loved it.


Of course I read her entire book between conference and even stayed up late reading it. I truly suggest it to anyone who has ever struggled with trial, disappointments, or lack of faith. As that's about everyone, I really think its worth every penny! Every page draws either tears or laughter so I suggest you keep a box of Kleenex handy.


I definitely give this 5 out of 5 stars. It truly deserves this rating, as I would recommend to everyone from my husband to people I meet at the grocery store. I loved this book! READ IT! Its only 310 pages so it isn't a huge undertaking and you won't regret it.

No comments: