Sunday, December 05, 2010

Christmas Girls Party 2010

I seriously have been looking forward to this party for MONTHS! I had so much fun at my last one, and I felt like I made tons of friends. I put a lot of thought and effort into what my white elephant gift was going to be. I wanted it to be something cute, and useful. So after some serious deliberation, I came up with this...

adorable cookie jar filled with cute christmas themed cookie cutters with recipes attached. I thought it was super cute and practical for someone who loves to cook. I was really glad that Betty got it, because she collects snowmen and bakes a lot, so it was perfect for her.

I got Shalena's gift, which I love! Its the perfect decoration for my entry table. Thank you Shalena!


 Aren't they SO cute?! I tried to make it look like they were holding hands...I'm not sure if it worked. 

Anyways, it was overall an awesome girl's night out. We felt like rock stars even though Breck is seven months prego. Doesn't she look awesome though? For some reason I don't have any pictures of Sherrie. Probably because she was so busy fighting for her present.




The group photo, but we weren't posed yet. Oh well. These are just half of the awesome women that go to this girls party. Can't wait for the first saturday in June!

P.S. Aunty Blynn, thank you for being a great sport about us taking your present every time. Hope you weren't too pissed off. Love you. (:

1 comment:

The Simmons Family said...

I'm glad you like it!! I'm sad I missed the very end, but am looking forward to the summer party ;)