Monday, December 27, 2010

{Santa Came:2010}

I hope everyone had a marvelous Christmas! We certainly had an amazing Christmas day. One whole day away from work for me, and the day I finally got to see Jared's excitement when he opened his presents.


It was a sweet sight to see the presents under (beside) our tree before we opened them. Jared went first...


Santa was very good to Jared this year. (S)he brought a 32' flat screen LCD TV for him, amongst other things including an iphone and some badly needed jeans. The look on his face was worth all the wait. (:


All the mess after opening the presents.


 And I got Inception among other movies, a cashmere blue scarf and my wedding band.

Somehow I didn't get pictures of our Christmas morning with my parents but it was wonderful. We watched Miracle on 34th Street and Its A Wonderful Life. Jer had to work Christmas evening, but I went to Christmas dinner at Breck and Jarom's with the Smiths. The dinner was delicious, and we had a great time visiting.


(Jarom being his normal self)

Overall it was a wonderful first Christmas with my sweetheart, and I can't wait for next Christmas!

Christmas Countdown: 363 days

No comments: