Thursday, April 22, 2010

Home Sweet Home

SOOOO happy to be HoMe! I live for days like this. Playing with Max (my puppy), having Jer come over, going on walks with my best girl friend (and maid of honor) Emily, going to the mall, and going to a play at PMT.




















Although he has arthritis, is going blind and deaf, I love him dearly. I will miss him a lot when he's gone. He is still my little shadow as long as I stay on the main floor, and has been since I was 7. I love my little buddy.
 

This disaster is my room post moving from college. I am avoiding cleaning it. As you can see I just shoved the clothes on my bed far enough over so I could sleep on a small strip. Jer, my good fiance came over and helped me clean. Then he slept on my bed while I went walking with Emily.


(Isn't he handsome?)
While my fiance was sleeping on my now clean bed, I went and got my nails done. Then we headed out to gateway to find him a new shirt for our engagements the next day.



















Then off to our last show at PMT. 42nd street which was very good! I love being back HOME!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love our walks! I don't know what I'm going to do when you live in Provo.