Saturday, August 14, 2010

{Our First Home}

So my girl friends (and bridesmaids) suggested I put up pictures of our new home seeing as its finally finished being decorated (only took two months)!


Welcome to the Smith's!


The Entrance to our APT...


Our Kitchen which I got to pick the colors for (I'm trying to find more ways to have blue everywhere)...


Our wedding collage wall...


This is what we had to do last. All are pictures from our wedding, or bridals. We plan to add to it over the years...


Our china cabinet as I call it. It's really our nick-nack shelfs with everything from my dried wedding bouquet to the antique keys that Jer proposed to me with...


Our extremely uncluttered, and miraculously made bed...


Our bathroom. You can guess who got to pick the colors for this room. (: I love you honey even though you're a U supporter!

So for those who haven't had the chance to see our apartment yet, here is some idea of what it looks like. We'd love to have you come visit! We plan to have a small intimate family open house soon hopefully. It all depends on school. Isn't that crazy school starts up again in less then two weeks?! Anyways, much love to all!

No comments: