Tuesday, August 24, 2010

.Shakespeare oh yea Shakespeare.

This past weekend we took off work, cleaning, and responsibilities to go on the annual 'Shakespeare Festival' trip with my parents. Its a tradition. I've been doing since I was very young, and its one of my favorite trips every summer. So we thought we'd introduce Jer to it hoping that he'd like it as much as we did.


We saw Great Expectations (the musical), The 39 Steps (Alfred Hitchcock's only comedy-HILARIOUS!), and Much ado about Nothing. We also went to the green show, and ate all the customary chocolates and tarts that are just a necessary part of the experience. And gained about five pounds, but it was worth it! I've almost got Jared converted to the whole experience. A couple more years and he'll be loving it as much as I do hopefully!


Our last day down in St. Geezy we decided to go hike the narrows in Zions National Park which was a blast


Overall, we had a great trip and with school starting I completely look forward to our next vaca. to St. Geezy. Next time we plan to hike to Angel's Landing, which should be quite the challenge!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You probably don't remember but I use to go on this trip with you to babysit! I remember well walking the narrows with your parents. You were just a little lady then. And YES that makes me feel old!