Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Aroma...

...of fireworks are soon to be smelled wafting viciously from our backyard park...or somewhere in Utah County. We're not sure yet. They may, or may not be illegal fireworks. You'll never know. All you can know is that we went for a short and beautiful trip/drive through Evanston and back on the Mirror Lake Highway. And may or may not have made a pitstop at a inconspicuous stand somewhere thereabouts.



I'm sure ya'll are wondering why we're barely getting around to doing fireworks. Well, we both have been mega busy since we got married trying to get on our feet and basically I worked the 3rd, 4th, 23rd, and 24th when everyone was doing their grand fireworks so I missed EVERYTHING. I just got this hankering for fireworks because July is not July without some BANG BANG if you know what I mean. And Jared is a pyro. Cough cough. So there.


That and the aroma of our good BBQ's is what our neighbors will remember us for hopefully. Speaking of aroma's, our Aroma Rice Cooker is defective. Sorry if you gave it to us, we don't hold you responsible I was just extremely upset that one of my all-time favorite foods will not be cooked until we get a new one. Seriously, I don't like it when instruction manuals for a kitchen appliance have no actual instructions in them...only nutritional information about rice instead of telling me what flashing lights and 'C1' means. I'm extremely unimpressed with Aroma since I called to figure out what to do or if we could send it in because its warranted and haven't heard anything back...oh well.

Anyways we are embarking on mission bottle rocket tonight starting at approximately 2200 MST. I'll update tomorrow on our late night firework show.

P.S. I just found this on loveactually-blog.blogspot.com and loved it because its so true from my marital perspective,

"The sexiest man in the world is the one loading the dishwasher because that tells me we're in this together." 

This describes Jer to a 't'. I love that man so very very much. And yes, he almost always does the dishes every night. Aren't I lucky? Well yes I am! I love him with all my heart!

No comments: