Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge {water}

There is nothing, absolutely nothing that Jared loves more about the summer than swimming. Nothing.

And of course I couldn't help but take advantage of the wonderful sunshine, and my frolicking husband to take some photos.

 My husband is a poop sometimes when I ask him to pose for pictures.

He normally consents finally though. 

 

This is the photo that I am submitting to the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge at Project Alicia





I just love it. It was an completely genuine look that Jared has when he's being a fish and launching out of the water. Everything came together in this photo and I just love it. I didn't do a lot of editing on it, just upped the clarity, contrast, and detail a little. 

Also, for those that don't know I am also working on getting a photography blog put together so that you all who follow our family blog for family updates aren't bugged by all the photography updates I give. I'll post my photography blog once I'm done formatting it. 

Happy summer!
~Mel

2 comments:

Miriam said...

What a fabulous picture, so full of energy. I wish it was warm enough to sit out let alone get into some water over here!

alicia said...

Those are fantastic shots! I especially love that last one. Perfect moment captured. Thanks so much for linking up to our Crazy Days of Summer!