Tuesday, June 21, 2011

our first year anniversary date

Of course for our first anniversary Jer had some pretty big expectations to fulfill. And of course my sentimental sweetheart exceeded them. For our first year anniversary date we did exactly what we did on our very first date. Same restaurant, same food, same activity, but so far more progress and improvement in our relationship and lives. Here are some pics of the night. Sorry it took me so long to get them up!
 {See that score up there? Just for record M was player 1 and J was player 2. Heck yeah.}

I love my handsome man who lets me shamelessly show him up during our two games of bowling. Thank you so much honey for our wonderful anniversary night. 

~M

p.s. remember how we ate half of our wedding cake at our three month anniversary? I STRONGLY suggest doing this. Our cake was delicious then. With all the thawing and freezing of our cake unfortunately it just didn't taste as good at our one year. It didn't taste bad persay it just was as good as it was at three months. 

p.p.s. this is our 200th post! and we look forward to many many more.

No comments: