Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wall Decor

As in both of our other apartments, it was only right to continue this fun wall mural I've assembled of our wedding pictures, and now add in our family pictures as well. I think it turned out spectacular!


You may be wondering how to make one of these wall murals yourselves. You can find great tips and how to's on a couple of websites here, here, and here. Personally, I like to just lay all of them out on the floor, reorganize, and then work from one end to the other hanging them up.


I love having this wall in our apartment, it creates a great dynamic and adds color and character to the room and overall feel of our apartment. Maybe you should consider doing this in your house. It draws comments from every single person who sees it. I'm very happy with it.


p.s. don't mind my nasty post dance clothes self

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think we have the same couch!! haha! I love your idea. I may need to do that. I have a few walls in my house that look pretty bare and sad.

Amanda C. said...

I love this idea. I have been trying to decide what to put on a large wall in our living room. Where did you find the sign with your last name on it?