Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger for Hunger Games

The day I've been waiting for, for what seems like an eternity has COME! Can anyone guess what that is?! If you don't already know it, you are missing out. Don't worry I won't spoil anything...right now. I think in a week once everyone has had a sufficient chance to see it I am going to state my pros and cons.

It is HUNGER GAMES PREMIER!!!!! 

Jared and I ventured forth at such an ghastly hour so that explains the grunge look and glasses (and the phone picture, sorry I forgot my camera). But it was all worth it. Acting like we were in high school again by going to a midnight premier was definitely me trying to keep us young. And of course you got an adrenaline rush as you screamed when the opening 'LIONSGATE' promo began. And yet I feel so old and tired today! Definitely the lack of sleep.

But the best thing to do when you are so tired but still need to make it through the day semi aware I've found is actually get ready for the day i.e. shower, dress cute, put in some effort.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and have a chance to see Hunger Games, it is totally worth it! May the odds be ever in your favor!

2 comments:

ashnicole said...

We're seeing it tonight! Can't wait :)

Tricia said...

I saw it this weekend too! And while I think they did the best they could considering they only had 2 hours I still had some little things I wish were different. I can't wait to hear what you think!