Wednesday, March 07, 2012

This house's least favorite chore

As I said before, Jared and me both LOATHE doing this dishes. But I relented and did them last night since it was my turn...but can you tell from this photo what I hate doing the most?


Cups and glasses! I dislike them so much because since we hand wash all our dishes because of not having a dish washer, I have to put quite a bit of elbow grease behind cleaning the insides. Its a pain! I can't help but think as I do the dishes that this generation is so spoiled. I mean, how did the pioneer women and all women before the 20th century get everything done, laundry, dishes, cleaning house, raising children? How did they have time for it all!?

Anyways, side note our little baby is one year old today! I am making her a cake and everything. Pictures and details to come! Happy week hump day!

2 comments:

Al and Mel Helsing said...

My least favorite is the silverware. that ALWAYS gets put off until last...or I make Albert do them. :P

Katie A. said...

I hate glasses too. Mainly because they like to break on me. So we invested in plastic ones. My friend only has four cups in her cupboard because she doesn't have a dishwasher. I have thought of that several times.