Friday, March 02, 2012

taggsies eleven

My awesome and thoughtful friend Ashley from Ash's Stash tagged me in this fun little get to know you, which I find fascinating to read people's answers. It's like a whole other level of intimacy as blogger buddies and friends in real life!

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/fb and tell them you've tagged them.


11 random facts about me:
1. I eat a nutella sandwhich on a daily basis. How do I do it and not weigh 200 pounds? I don't know. I just do.
2. Another factoid related to food, I do not eat fast food, and I haven't had a hamburger since I was seven (AUDIBLE GASP) I know, I know. People normally respond, "Who are you? Alien?" I just don't like the texture of hamburger meat so therefore I don't happen to frequent fast food places. The end.
3. I had never played video games until a year after I got married and I only started to make my husband happy. I don't really like them, I just play because he enjoys playing with me (shhh it's our little secret). And its probably pretty entertaining considering how much I scream when things jump out at me.
4. I LOATHE doing the dishes. I'd rather pick up the dog's poop. Yes I said poop. Poop, poop, poop.
5. I'm a closet James Bond fan. It doesn't help that my hubs has all twenty-one James Bond movies.
6. I have a nasty case of road rage anywhere south of Thanksgiving Point in Utah. Which is also the main why we moved out of Utah County so I didn't come home fuming mad everyday saying curse words.
7. I kiss my dog hello and goodbye and in between. On her cute little black nose. Don't worry, I brush my teeth frequently each day.
8. When I was younger my mother did my hair in curlers each Saturday night so that for church on Sunday I looked like Shirley Temple. I loved and hated it all at the same time.
9. We're looking to buy a new car in July for Jared because he's been using my parents for free while they've been out of state. I'm truly hoping we can find a Subaru Outback as its my dream family car. Even though I'm not a rigorous outdoor hiker or camper. Weird huh?
10. I can't wait to start a family! But I'm afraid because of our finances we'll have to. Until then my puppy will have to just be my baby.
11. When I face my fears head on I'm actually really successful. Like muscles in my Anatomy Class. I'm horrified of them because they're so daunting. But I rocked that section on my midterm. Go me!

Questions Ash wants me to answer:
1. What is your favorite thing to do on your days off?
 That is really hard to answer, so top three I'd say is watch classics or musicals like Calamity Jane or The Red Shoes on netflix while cuddling with my adorable puppy and eating a nutella sandwhich.

2. What is your main form of exercise?
I'm a modern dance minor so I get at least an hour and a half of rigorous dance every day. So I don't really do much for exercise outside of class except stretching and that doesn't really count although it does hurt. 
3. What is your favorite clothing store?
H&M. It's like eye candy and you can find cute modest things for cheap. If my husband didn't insist on going with me when I go, we'd be homeless.
4. If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?
Daniel Craig. Hands down. He's just this handsome rugged blond man's man who is completely able to take care of himself and any damsel in distress he comes across. And that is SO hot to me. Which is why I married a man who has a dozen guns and sleeps with one on his side of the bed.
5. What is your dream job?
To be an Occupational Therapist. It's just a while away. I didn't know I wanted to do medical when I started college and I should have gone to the U of U for a more smooth transition into graduate school. 
6. How often do you do your chores?
I do the laundry when I'm out of underware and the dishes when my husband won't do them and we're out of silverware. So maybe once every week for dishes and every two weeks for clothes?

7. What is your worst habit?
nagging my husband to do the dishes I don't want to do. I often can make deals with him to do them if I do something...else. It always works except its difficult to make him pay up. 
8. What is your favorite holiday? why?
Christmas. Because of all the fun activities there are to do and just all the memories that I've had from past years. 
9. Eating out or at home? 
We eat out way too much, and spend way too much money doing so. Thus we are currently trying to eat out only once a week, and make cost effective meals at home that are healthy. It's hard.
10. What is your dream vacation? not just location...
Hawaii. Which I get to go back to this spring thank goodness. My ideal vacation day includes a warm beach, hot sun, my husband nearby, while reading a book in a bathing suit. Just relaxing. 

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? play? 
Tennis for both. I miss playing it from high school and I miss being able to watch tennis tournaments all day long during the summer/fall when I wasn't married. People think tennis is a boring sport to watch, but its really the most fast paced and if you play I think you appreciate it more.

Questions Melissa wants you to answer:
1. Do you have a pet? If so do you treat it like you baby or one of the family or is that just me?
2. What would you say is the best quality about yourself? Worst quality?
3. Secret pleasure that not even your significant other knows about?
4. If you could do anything in one day, anything at all what would you do?
5. If you had $1,000 to just one store which store would it be and what would you buy?
6. What is your one must have item before you walk out the door for the day?
7. Pearls or Diamonds?
8. Favorite Scent?
9. Would you rather stay at home or go out for the night? Why?
10. What do you normally indulge yourself to? For ex. manicure, hair appt, massage
11. Who do you most look up to and what exactly do you look up to in them?

Tag you're it:


No comments: