Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I can't really be 22

Wow, its amazing where time goes. So fast, so fluid. Its not hard to cherish it and yet take it for granted all at the same time. Its hard to live every moment like its your last. But I think that I need to make that more of a concentration this next year. Not take any of the small things for granted.

For this birthday I got all the things I love,

Birthday kisses and hugs from Jared
Cuddle time with Adi
An amazing book by an amazing women (pre-ordered)
A fun trip to H&M my favorite store with purchases-I'll show you later
One desperately needed oil change for my car 
Another viewing of a great movie-Hunger Games
Of course some plants but this time something I've been wanting to do for a while, a patio vegetable garden and a strawberry plant. So stoked! I'm sure you'll hear more about that to come.
And a fun surprise date with my honey. I'll let you know how it goes...since I don't know what it is yet!


Oh, and please watch this. It will make you count your blessings and find joy through trials.



No comments: