Monday, September 20, 2010

{Grateful for Friends and Fall Colors}

Because my husband loves fall and the colors, and raved about them when he got home from Heber, and partly because I was inspired by NieNie with her back to school/fall drives, I thought it would be a lot of fun to go check out the colors.


Jackson and Brianne (our partners in crime) came with us on the windy Alpine loop through Sundance. Apparently we weren't the only ones inspired because the road was PACKED with people checking out the colors and getting fresh air. We had brought a picnic thank goodness, so when we reached the summit we decided to pull over to try and relieve our nausea from the car+windy roads. That really helped, and so on the way down I finally pulled out the camera in attempts of some pictures...

(Sooooo gorgeous right?! I love fall!)

Anyhoo so as we're going down the canyon I thought it'd be nice to have pictures of more than just nature. Like people+nature. Great idea right? So I say 'Hey Jackson, stick your head out the window' (not the best way to state it huh?) 


And so he did this...haha yep! That's Jackson! 

We love hanging out with these guys, and are very grateful to have another married couple we're friends with down here so we can double and do interesting things to relieve stress from work+school.  Thanks for a fun Sunday guys!

1 comment:

The Simmons Family said...

So pretty. I love Fall and all the colors!