Thursday, September 23, 2010

{project:finish the kitchen}

So we've had this huge hole in our kitchen between the fridge and our bookcase. So I have been trying SO hard to figure out what to do to make it look better. A couple weeks ago my parents brought down one of their old couches for us to have. Well then we had this problem of the huge empty space of the wall above it...so I came up with this



To save money, I cut and matted the picture all by myself.



This is the finished wall part of project:finish the kitchen. Lookin' good huh?!

The rest of it should be done hopefully by next week! Pictures to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your place is looking so adorable! i love all the diy projects!

Melissa Smith said...

Ah thanks Ali! I've still got some left to do...but It's improved a ton! Hope Idaho is wonderful!