Thursday, May 12, 2011

Guest Post: ADI

This weeks guest post, is all about the thing that brings joy into Jared and mine's life the most, which is our sweet little Adi. Here are some weird facts you didn't know that we love...

1. Adi knows when a good movie is on and actually sits very still for most of it...not most dogs do that I don't think.

2. Adi's favorite place to sleep is on our pillows...even if our head is already there! This is the second night in a row I've woken up with my pillow having been stolen by miss Adi.

3. Adi's by far favorite thing to play with...dryer sheets. She's waits anxiously as I fold the laundry waiting to pounce on another unsuspecting dryer sheet.

4. Adi just gets such a kick out of grabbing the kibble bag, shaking it ferociously with her teeth, breaking the bag, and letting the kibble spray EVERYWHERE. Of course she doesn't mind cleaning it up either

5. Adi loves relaxing in the oddest positions....looks weird. But she loves it!

Oh how this little pup has stolen our hearts! 
Happy Thursday! Enjoy the sunshine!
~J&M

p.s. she helps me to remember to love myself, partially because she gives me so much attention and love herself.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Nothing like an adorable dog to make you feel loved! Totally get you there!