Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Perfect Peonies

I'm so glad I had them in my wedding bouquet, I love them so much. They are one of the most delicate, delicious colorful flowers I know. They scream springtime to me.  
Do you have a flower that you just become mesmerized by? 
I don't know what it is about peonies, but I love them. 
Especially with some variegated pit greenery. 

BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
 AFTER:
BEFORE:
 AFTER:
On all of these you can tell I just upped the red saturation and the exposure a tiny bit. 
Also, I amped up the clarity so you could really see the details. The good news is that with my photography, the raw image I'm getting isn't far off the finished product. Improvement right?!

Happy Tuesday!

What remarkable thing are you doing today? I'm practicing my brains out on the piano piece I'm playing at my Grandma's funeral on friday. More to come on that later.

~M

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

No comments: