Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photography:Lauren BRIDALS

I will be handing these off to my cousin Lauren tomorrow, but I couldn't wait but show a couple sneak peeks at her gorgeous bridals that I took of her last Wednesday. I think they turned out AMAZING! And of course it doesn't hurt that she is beautiful either right?! Anyways, here are a couple. 

Tell me what you think...

{Please click on the photos to see the actual pixals. For some reason blogger is messing them up and not making them as clear. }

I had way to much fun editing these during my noc shifts this past weekend. But its definitely clear, I'm hooked on photography. I LOVE it. Anyone want some free photos taken? Totally willing!

Happy Tuesday!
~M

2 comments:

Ute Family said...

Gorgeous poses! Working on the lighting is always the hardest part! Keep on truckin' and you'll be amazing!

Crystal said...

Love her. She is so beautiful. My favorite is the black and white!