Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flora Pots

Oh the joy's of spring! I found these glorious pots at Winco, and I plan to take them with us when we move. I love them! I think they're very sophisticated. The picture doesn't really show it, but they're a dusty light green, which I LOVE.


Jer was my great helper and assisted in the assembly of a combination of daffodils and hyacinth bulbs, as well as some wonderful Gladiolus bulbs. They are going to be so gorgeous this summer once they bloom! I'm rather excited to see if my green thumb will do better this summer then last.


Those bits of green are my daffodils and hyacinths already starting to pop up!


I'm so excited for when its warm enough to leave these out overnight. I don't want to kill them with a frost so I'm going to keep them inside for a couple more weeks and just water them. You can see their glorious newspaper water catchers underneath. Pretty classy huh?

What are you doing to get ready for spring?

1 comment:

Mrs. W said...

yay! always so exciting to plant something and watch it grow :) good luck!