Sunday, March 27, 2011

Surprise Me

This spring I decided to reach out into the blogging world and meet some other people who love posting their opinions+thoughts+dreams+worries into the world for all to see. i stumbled upon this Spring Blog Swap on J&K where Katie (blog hostess extraordinaire) paired us up with other ladies who wanted to do this fun adventure. The rules were 10$ worth of spring things that we LOVE by a certain date.

I got paired with Mandy at HippyChic whose blog I seriously enjoy reading! Who knew you could have so many hobbies and interests in common with someone who is a little over 1600 miles away? I literally was racing home hoping to find a package waiting each day this week. It finally came on Friday and look how cute she packaged it!

 It's kinda blurry-sorry!
Look at all the good things she sent me! I love nail polish, and chocolate in crazed amounts. and some awesome sunflower seeds to plant! Hallelujah! What are you looking forward to this spring?

...I'm personally looking forward to tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I'm soooo very happy you loved it!! :) :) :) Yay!

Katie said...

SO fun! Glad you got some fun goodies...aren't swaps the best?! Happy week, lady!