Friday, March 25, 2011

Lazy Friday

Oh, what to do on a day like today. I don't know about you, but I quite seriously rarely have those days where I wake up late and then can't think of anything productive to do. Today is one of those days. But truthfully it was a bit of bad luck. You see, it's doing...

...this...

...and this. So the plans of going skiing with my dad today are spoiled. And that was supposed to take up the whole day. So now what do I do? I really am at a loss for what to do. My classes are over, everyone is either at school or at work, and I'm supposed to be saving money.

Looks like I'll spend the next couple hours cuddled in my wonderful quilts with hot cocoa watching chick flicks. Quite seriously, I'd daydreamed about what I would do on a day I had to do nothing. And now, I am absolutely at a loss.

 Maybe I'll...
finally take time to visit the b-town temple or
get my hair done or
go visit my awesome grandma or
finally go play piano at my parents house...

I dunno what else.

Any great ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of sitting back and watching chick flicks and sipping hot cocoa. I'll be right there with you! To bad for the horrible weather :(