Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's a beautiful thing

I don't know how many of you look forward to March for March madness, for spring, for warmer weather...but I personally look forward to March for... GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!


Ours came today (: 


We ordered them back in January, and waited so patiently for them. I seriously have an addiction ever since I was a little brownie back in the day. Mmmm, Tagalongs are what I crave when spring comes around.



They may not be healthy, but they certainly bring a huge smile to my face. Now if only I was looking so happily forward to running that 5K on Saturday.

Anything make you extremely happy today, no matter what happened?

1 comment:

Mrs. W said...

I could eat samoas every day! Unfortunately, didn't buy any cookies this year :'( sad. enjoy, and good luck with your 5K!