Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cre·ate:

(vb)
  1. to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not madeby ordinary processes.
  2. to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention.



{Please watch this video. It's one of my all-time favorites.}

What have you done to create something today?

Today I broke out the sewing machine and oreos to make this little beauty:
{you've got to have snacks to do crafts. It's basic knowledge.}

I found this tutorial at Make it-Love it for a camera strap cover
which I just couldn't resist doing immediately. 
I couldn't help but make the different sides different clothes and color schemes. So of course I chose the color schemes to be mainly red on one side and blue on the other.
And boy did it turn out great!

Enjoy your Wednesday and all the sunshine we're getting! I know I will be!

~M
P.s. look at how cute my husband is while he helped me! I'm one lucky girl!

2 comments:

Katie A. said...

I created a household book yesterday! To help me with my cleaning schedule and staying on top of things! Cute camera strap by the way!

sarah nicole said...

Obviously I am behind on my blog reading - yikes! I am glad that you found a tutorial, though, and your strap turned out adorable. I will have to give it a try!

Beautiful and inspiring video, too. : )

xo,

Sarah