Thursday, June 24, 2010

Breakfast in BED

I love my husband so very much! Not just because he spoils me and brings me breakfast in bed TWO days in a row and make me dinner when I get home from work at ten P.M. But for many other reasons then that...life as a newlywed is great, and I am positive that I have the best husband ever! He does so much for me ever single day. I am so grateful to have a loving husband who loves me the way he does.

Here are some pics from the last couple days...


Isn't that beautiful? For our first FHE as a family we drove up to Heber and back.

Here is the candlelight dinner my baby made for me last night...

And here is my waffles in bed this morning. I love this man!!!

Can life get any better right now? I submit that it cannot! You're jealous...you know you are. I have the most amazing man ever and I am never letting him go!

No comments: