Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 1: My last day as a SINGLE woman!!!

It has FINALLY COME!!! The wedding day is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! We've had to deal with more crisis's today, but all is well.

I got up really early for an interview at a nursing home in Springville and...got the JOB! Then came and met mom at Fashion Place Mall to find her wedding shoes, get dad a new white shirt, and get the sweater for my sister's outfit tomorrow. Then we came home, relaxed and then went and got pedicures! I got a new set put of acrylic nails on and am feeling pretty cute. It was a fun Mother Daughter day and I enjoyed every minute of it!



Then Cafe Rio for dinner and NCIS with Jared completed a perfect day. I'm sure that tomorrow is going to be amazing and I can't wait for it to be morning...but I have to get up at 5:00 AM to shower and make sure everything is packed and loaded before I go to the hair stylists for a 6:00 AM appointment. By 9:30 AM me and Jer will BE MARRIED!!! Less then 13 hours until we are in our sealing!

I'm getting married in the morning and am SOOO happy!!!

1 comment:

Katie A. said...

I'm so excited for you too! Tomorrow will be the best day of your life! Being married in the temple is the most beautiful experience! I hope it is all that you guys dream it to be and more. I'm sure you'll look stunning and I can't wait to see you guys at the reception! It seemed to go by soooo fast! It's a good thing though!