Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 2: Oh they say when you marry in June...

...You're a bride all your life.

My all time favorite musical song comes from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and it's absolutely perfect for my theme in life right now.



This is just a small clip of it...if you want a full version of the song go here. 

I love love love this movie. I watched it as a little girl and it was always one of my favorites. I certainly hope to be a bride all my life, and remind Jer why he married me each day. I love that man so much! He has the most adorable baby pictures, he always looks so happy and I love it.

Today after taking the final for Book of Mormon, Mom and I headed down to Springville to take all the rest of my closet to the apartment, and then picked up my wedding dress...so its officially back!!!



On our way home we stopped by the Riverwoods mall and good news, Vicki's is having their Half Annual Yearly Sale. I took advantage of that and got one last piece of lingerie. I love lingerie!! Lingerie is just this new found experience that is so fun, that I've never been able to take part of, so I think that's why I'm so excited about it. Kind of like a child at Christmas, but better.

Then I did more thank you notes while Jared was out partying all night long at his second bachelor party.

Only two days left and life is good!!! Things are starting to wrap up. We're just dealing with last minute crisis's at this point, and surprisingly there are a lot of them...anyways wedding planning is almost completely done and finished. THANK GOODNESS! People seriously wonder why brides turn into bridezillas and its not hard to figure out once you consider how many people and their opinions you have to coordinate with. Even the event planners we deal with are opinionated and want things the way they're used to. But its almost done and I am VERY grateful!

Only 36 hours until I'm officially married!

No comments: