Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 6: new jobs!!!

Absolutely AMAZING news! Jer will probably find out tomorrow about another facility job after a second interview. Today was his last day at his old job, and his first interview for this other job in Orem. I drove down with him this morning, and waited in the car while he did the interview. Nothing beats seeing him confident and happy like that! We're just waiting now to find out if he gets it. If he does that will take SO much pressure off of us!! And I applied at two nursing homes down in Springville and hope to hear back soon!

Here's a pic of one of the piles in our new place...I'm going to have a lot of unpacking to do while Jer is working at this new job (keep your fingers crossed!) since we have a week after we're married before we go on our honeymoon.

Today was also my special day to go to the temple. I won't say much except that it was overwhelming and I plan to back soon, but I loved the way I felt afterwards, and all while I was there. 


I was wearing heels, just to explain the bending...

Today was wonderful, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Afterwards the parents, Jer and I went to Red Lobster for dinner. I'm so glad we're under a week until the wedding! I'm getting rather impatient!!!

1 comment:

Katie A. said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! The temple is a beautiful place, and there is no where else like it on earth! The week will go pretty fast, and you'll love it!