Monday, June 07, 2010

Day 9: Couples party

Today was the Couple's Party Grandma Smith threw for me and Jer before we get married. Little did I know that I would be completely out of spirits from having my credit card have fraudulent purchases on it Sunday night, and then getting completely fried in the afternoon. I was pretty miserable until Cousin May helped put pure aloe on my arms, which made them feel better.

However the food was delicious and it was fun to be around everyone. This was an unplanned shower (Grandma hadn't told us we would be opening presents) so that makes seven total I think. Anyways, it was nice to get a break from opening presents. Jer did it all himself and also and some fun with them

See my arms? They match my shirt almost.
Yes, that's a toilet mat
The quilt that Grandma Smith made for Jer, and the quilt rack Grandpa Smith made for me

No comments: