Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 4: Bachelorette party

As it was the last Saturday before my wedding mother and I were frantically doing last minute errands, dropping off, picking up, exchanging, etc. Lots of fun! Then I got ready for my BACHELORETTE party!! My bridesmaids Em, Awi, and then sweet Marianne took me to the Cheesecake Factory, which surprisingly enough NONE of us had EVER been there before!!! We had a 50-75 minute wait so we went and explored the new Sephora in Fashion Place mall. Its so big, and so pretty! Love it!


We had an absolute blast and teased the waiter quite a bit. He was rather friendly towards Marianne, too bad he looked kinda shy...

Awi, and Emma

Marianne, and I

Absolutely DIVINE cheesecake. Flavors were left to right, Chocolate coconut, Dulce de leche Caramel, Raspberry lemon, Strawberry original

And then we watched Bride Wars, my favorite wedding-ish movie ever! Ah now I need to work out...

No comments: