Thursday, June 03, 2010

Day 13: LOCK trouble

So today, Jer and I took a trip down to Utah County to deal with a couple errands including dropping off invitations, applications for jobs, and more wedding things for the apartment. The poor guy is sick, and tired and I'm afraid all this busy-ness has made the cold worse...I seriously hope it gets better before next week...I'd like him to enjoy the week before the wedding.

Anyways we had to change out the deadbolt (Jer did it himself, that hot handyman) on our apartment door because it was broken and the normal door handle wasn't really responding to our keys. So because we were down dealing with that, we also took down all the things that we didn't on Tuesday. So now we have piles of our stuff accumulating in our apartment...

I will put pics up of the finalized apartment once we're married, moved in, and unpacked probably around June 20th or so. Here are pics of the things in our apartment currently...

the kitchen counter...you'll notice the absence of a dishwasher...
The furniture will be moved, but you can see my kitchen aid :)
My closet...as you can see its already almost full...and this isn't even half all my clothes and shoes...
Our "storage area" (the stairs to the upstairs part of the house)

I can't wait to get our apartment completely set up! Its going to be sooo cute! I have some awesome plans for sure. I just really hope Jer gets better soon. I feel so bad for him, he's just miserable. But he reminds me every day why I fell in love with him, today was him getting me to laugh even though I've been insanely stressed trying to figure out all this moving in and jobs and transition to marriage thing. I love him!

Oh P.S. todays workout went great, except I overdid seeing as I haven't really worked out since I got back from college and got dizzy. But seriously, if you have troubles running (my ankle hurts when I run) then do aerobic stair climbing at an incline at about 4.1 for twenty minutes...you'd be surprised how worn out you get.

No comments: