Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 24: lazy sunday

Today was Sunday, so it was our chance to meet with the bishop for our recommends because the wedding is only three weeks away! We will soon meet with the Stake President, but still are working out an appointment time. Anyways Jer had to work after church, so I went home and did more address retrieval. I then headed over to Sherries for a neighborhood ice cream party. It was a lot of fun, and everyone was really nice and welcoming to me!

I also finally did the 'Thank You' notes from the VERY first shower...sorry it only took me almost a month....

It'll be interesting to see how long the 'Thank You' notes from the wedding take, because Jared refuses to write addresses thus far because of his 'chicken scratch' so I'll probably get stuck doing it all. Oh well...something to occupy my time after we're married besides working I suppose.

No comments: